A DAY IN SEATTLE
- A stay at The Mayflower Hotel Downtown
- Brunch at The Hart + The Hunter
- A Walk to Pike’s Place – where you’ll see gorgeous, fresh flowers for sale!
- A few hours at MoPop: Seattle’s Museum of Popular Culture (I’ve written about it here, here + here)
- A pre-dinner drink charcuterie board at El Gaucho in Bellevue
- A look at the view from Ascend in Bellevue (not far from Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos’ neighborhood!)
- Back to Downtown for dinner at Sushi Kashiba for some very gourmet sushi!
- An after-dinner drink at Goldfinch Tavern (part of the Four Seasons) – also Downtown
PIKE PLACE MARKET
Over 225 local artisans selling their wares, the famous fish-tossing tradition, and music-playing street performers, there are enough sights and sounds at Pike Place Market to pack a day (or more). The market added its historic MarketFront expansion in 2017, featuring an open-air plaza and fantastic views of Elliott Bayvisitseattle.org
- “Ascend” Steak and Sushi Bar