2500L Water Tank + Installation
Proceeds from your purchase will go towards an Imbeko endorsed project in South Africa.
The jojo tank and booster pump is only for household use.
- A JoJo water tank can be used to store municipal or borehole water for times of water supply interruptions.
- JoJo water tanks can be used for storing rain water; the 750 litre JoJo Slimline rainwater tank is designed to be aesthetically pleasing and functional. You can obtain free water by harvesting rainwater! The numerous other JoJo tank sizes and types can also be used as rainwater tanks.
- JoJo water tanks are made from food grade polyethylene / plastic ensuring that water stored in JoJo water tanks is kept clean and healthy (complies with US FDA standards and is SABS approved).
- JoJo water tanks are high in quality but affordable too. There are some cheaper water tank brands available in South Africa but don’t expect these to last very long.
- JoJo Tanks are so confident in their water tanks that they offer a 5 year guarantee. It is not uncommon for JoJo water tanks to last for 15 years or more.
- JoJo Tanks manufacture the largest variety of tanks in South Africa- there is a tank for everyone’s needs (not only water tanks but chemical tanks, silo tanks, underground tanks and tank stands too).
- All JoJo’s vertical water tanks come standard with a 40mm connector at the bottom and a 40mm inlet and overflow at the top as well as a manhole with a cover.
- All JoJo tanks are UV-treated on the outside to prevent discolouration and cracking caused by our harsh African sun.
- JoJo Tanks have depots throughout South Africa and have an organised delivery protocol in place for large orders.
- JoJo Tanks are proudly South African – owned and operated by South Africans – support our country!