Highlight on The Pierre Hotel
- The Pierre is a landmark on Fifth Avenue in New York City.
- Built in the 1920s.
- The iconic US flagship of the Taj reopened its doors after an impressive $100 million renovation in 2007.
- This New York hotel occupies a pride of place on the corner of Central Park and the Upper East Side, an area where upscale shopping seamlessly blends with residential elegance.
- The Rotunda on 5th Avenue, NYC is the signature room of The Pierre, with famous Renaissance-style trompe l’oeil murals created in 1967 by American artist Edward Melcarth.
- French-American cuisine at signature restaurant Perrine.
- Two E Bar/Lounge is the in-house bar.
Located in the Heart of Manhattan.
Classic Manhattan Style Residences.
- Sprawling Views of the Central Park.