The Starlit Path is about capturing shining moments and sharing them with you.
Occasionally, that includes a bit about what inspires me at the moment or what I can recommend you check out!
Things I love This June:
- The Staircase on Netflix – about the infamous Michael Peterson murder case
- The Calm app on the ipone
- This book about Witches & Wizards part of a new supernatural series
So, back to the magic….
The World of Coke a museum, located in Atlanta, Georgia, showcasing the history of The Coca-Cola Company.
I took a trip there while in Atlanta, Georgia (also home to CNN). Here are 10 magical photos that will convince you that this is a fun activity for the whole family next time you find yourself in the area!
More about the attraction
- There’s a beverage lounge where you can test samples of coke products from every country around the world
- An annual pass is $34 for adults, $30 for seniors, $26 for kids and includes unlimited visits for 1 year
- There’s a pop culture gallery in the museum, showcasing posters and advertising campaigns from the start of the company
- Coca Cola invented Santa Claus. (seriously, his image as we know it today was a Coke campaign in the 1930s). Check this out if you don’t believe me
- There’s a 4D theatre in the venue