Next on my travel series of throwback trips, is a few hours I spent in London last October! More specifically, an idea of what to do if you have a day to kill before catching a flight in the evening!
Ideas for a Day in London
- Go for lunch or just to check out the iconic Savoy Hotel (favorite jaunt of Humphrey Bogart, Judy Garland, Elizabeth Taylor, John Wayne and others)
- Watch a show at The Royal Opera
- See this list of cute, affordable pubs around London for a pint
- Go hang around Paddington Station for some brilliant attractions
- See this list of family friendly day activities
- Go check out The Ritz – why not, darling!?