It was wonderful to see the St. Regis Hotel in Washington!
- Signature Suite is the Presidential Suite
- 2nd oldest St. Regis in U.S.A.
- St. Regis Washington D.C.Offering a Blind Tasting of Exclusive Vintages at RdV Vineyards Washington D.C.:
- A day trip to the renowned RdV Vineyards Estate at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains is a cherished experience. This multiple award-winning estate crafts Bordeaux-style blends; The Lost Mountain and Rendezvous have been praised for their complexity and finesse
- RdVs leading expert, Jarad Slipp, will guide guests through the terroir and explain the unique conditions to Virginian vines. Slipp, one of the very few elite Court of Master Sommeliers, will welcome guests of the hotel to participate in a blind tasting of some of the most exclusive vintage Bordeaux. Then, guests will enjoy a light lunch of cheese and charcuterie supplied by local artisans and hosted by Slipp, and they will have the opportunity to reserve a limited number of this year’s vintage.
From $645 for two nights in a Grand Deluxe Room includes, daily breakfast, return transfers to RdV, and private tour at RdV vineyard with lunch. Reservations must be made 7 days in advance.
- St. Regis New York Offering a Tour of Grand Central Station:
- Spend a cherished morning or afternoon with your esteemed host, former CondeNastTraveler.com Editor and Time Out New York Deputy Editor, Billie Cohen, as you are guided through New York’s most notable streets to an insider’s tour of Grand Central Station.
- Begin the journey at the incomparable St. Regis New York, where you will be staying overnight, as Cohen joins you for a walk down Fifth Avenue passed Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. She will then take you down Park Avenue and passed the Seagram Building, with its awe-inspiring Mies van der Rohe design, and the former home of Algeria’s Permanent Mission to the US.
- Finally, arrive at the storied Grand Central Station where you will first explore the Campbell Apartment and its massive still-sealed vault, the Whispering Gallery, the starry ceiling, and the secret of the train schedule.
- To conclude the tour, guests will enjoy a guided oyster tasting at the famous Grand Central Oyster Bar with Head Chef Sandy Ingber.
- At the tour’s end, return to your distinguished accommodations at the hotel for a restful night’s sleep, and awaken to breakfast in the morning.
$1,700 from March-June; $1,800 from July-August; $2,000 from September-November; or $2,150 in December plus taxes and fees includes overnight stay at The St. Regis New York, daily breakfast for two, and half-day tour of Grand Central Station with Billie Cohen.Reservations must be made 7 days prior, but last minute bookings may be accommodated, subject to availability
- St. Regis Aspen Offering An American West Trunk Show Featuring Kemo Sabe
- From the comfort of the guests’ room at The St. Regis Aspen, the team at one of Aspens’ most renowned stores, Kemo Sabe, will thoughtfully arrange a selection from their high quality, hand-made items based upon a pre-provided wish list.
- Afterwards, a private Kemo Sabe stylist will be happy to arrange a personal in-store appointment. Guests will join the stylist at their convenience before the store opens or after it has closed, and they will be assisted in choosing from the widest selection of Western wear in Aspen.
- After an afternoon of shopping, guests will return to the hotel for an exquisite dinner at Trecento Quindici Decano.
Starting at $1,200 (exclusive of tax, service charge, and breakfast) for two nights/two people in a Superior King room includes dinner at Trecento Quindici Decano, and personal shopping experience at Kemo Sabo with a stylist. Reservations with full payment required 30 days to arrival. Excluding purchases made with Kemo Sabe.