December is officially the start of summer in Cape Town. I’m super excited because summer here is gorgeous. Tourists are flying in from around the world and the weather is pretty much perfect everyday. That’s why it was so easy to do this clothing shoot on the beach recently. I’m looking forward to a couple awesome things coming up:
1. A full moon drive-in cinema by this legendary film community in Cape Town.
2. A Secret Santa mission i’m involved in with my office staff at the Waterfront Film Studios…. buying someone a gift under R50 ($5) very tricky!
3. A visit to Orinoco Bree Street for a taste of their traditional Venezuelan drink “Cuba Libre” – a mixed drink made of rum, cola and lime.
4. A pretty exciting film festival called the Kunjanimation Film Festival made up of screenings and workshops all over the city.
5. The Little Fighters Cancer Trust is hosting a sunset picnic on Schalk Burger’s Wine Farm, Welbedacht Estate, on 6 Dec to raise funds + support. If you’re in the Cape Town area, tickets are only R200 ($20) and you receive a picnic basket on arrival, free wine tasting and there’s a live performance. Book your place here. I’ve been involved with LFCT for 2 years now. More on that soon.
What are you up to where you are?