In no particular order:
- Colour. In any way, shape or form.
- Watching Russell Brands YouTube Channel.
- Banting chocolate brownies (carb-free).
- Daily yoga, prayer + meditation.
- Having cream + honey in my coffee.
- Listening to Grooveshark, especially the EDM Broadcast.
- Being in Cape Town for Summer.
- Collaboration. On books, blogs, brands + business.
- French manicures.
What’s been making you smile lately?
Ps. Here’s the Brownie recipe. Takes 20 minutes!
Mix the dry ingredients; and add all the wet ingredients. Whisk till it is combined. Pour into a small baking dish/pan (we used a dish approx. 140mm x 220mm) and bake at 170°C for 15 minutes or until the brownie almost does not “jiggle”. Do not overcook, as the brownies will dry out quickly!